About the SCC
The Sustainability Centres Community (SCC) is an engaged community of more than 150 business sustainability centres from around the world. These centres are housed at universities and are teaching, conducting research, and working with industry to make social and environmental change.
Through the SCC, centre leaders share best practices and support one another through virtual collaboration and in-person events.
More information about the SCC is available on the website of the Network for Business Sustainability, which hosts the SCC. For almost 10 years, NBS has been developing content on best practices for sustainability centre teaching, research, and outreach.
Visit the SCC webpage to:
Join the SCC
View current members
Share your knowledge
Access our extensive content for sustainability centres
As Tima Bansal, NBS Executive Director, says: “If your centre is not a member of the SCC, please join. It's free, and we can do much more by learning from each other and building community than by working separately.”
SCC Advisory Board
An international team of centre leaders advises on SCC activities. Advisory Board members include:
- Erik Foley, Smeal College of Business at Penn State University
- Miranda Helmes, Hoffmann Global Institute for Business and Society, INSEAD
- Pancho Layrisse, SUSTENTUS, EGADE Business School
- Céline Louche, Corporate Social Responsibility Institute, Audencia Business School
- Mark Milstein, Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Jennifer Nash, Business and Environment Initiative, Harvard Business School
- Ijeoma Nwagwu, Lagos Business School Sustainability Centre, Lagos Business School
- Daniela Ortiz, Competence Center for Corporate Governance and Business Ethics, FHWien University of Applied Sciences for Management & Communication
- Subhasis Ray, Centre for Resettlement, Rehabilitation & Corporate Social Responsibility, Xavier Institute of Management
- Milda Zilinskaite, Competence Center for Sustainability Transformation and Responsibility (STaR), Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU Vienna)